One of the most attractive features of MoboKey is that it is compatible with 99% of the cars in the market. When it comes to compatibility, no one can match a wider range of cars.
Our devices prove to be compatible with all the cars. Our engineers have worked a lot in understanding the electronics and wiring of the cars. And then we developed a device that is compatible with the maximum number of cars. Our wiring is designed in a way that makes our device compatible with the widest range of cars.
Since we have customers from America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We have to make sure that our device works with all of the cars. We have got you covered with the installation process.
What makes MoboKey compatible with a wide range of cars?
To answer this question, there are multiple factors:
- The most important one is the knowledge of cars and wirings.
- A flexible application and device
- Exclusive wiring set
Obviously, all the above-mentioned points are useless if our customers cannot install the device. For better understanding, we have an elaborated blog to help install. You can take a look at our installation archive here: https://mobokey.com/category/installation/
To start a clutch enabled car, you will have to start the car by pressing down on the clutch and start the car. You can read more about this here.
We have also seen two types of locking systems in a car. Single wire locking and Double wire locking systems. We have got you covered with both. This why we say we are compatible with a wide range of cars.
How to install the device?
- Get the device from our website: Order here
- Follow the instructions as provided with the device.
- In case of extra help, we have manuals for push and key start.
- Contact Us in case of any queries as our team is available 24/7.
- Sign up on our application.
- Configure the app and enjoy it.